Official site of ESSOMM
|Dr Hermann Locher
President of ESSOMM
- Support and organisation of science and clinical application of Manual Medicine.
- Realization of a European Core Curriculum for the education in Manual Medicine concluded with DAS after Bologna Criteria.
- Reductional harmonization of especially European requirements for training and safety in Manual Medicine according to FIMM guidelines.
- Rendering impact for the MJC Manual Medicine of UEMS.
- Representation and organisation of health policy activities concerning Manual Medicine in Europe.
- The members of ESSOMM are scientific societies of Manual Medicine mainly for physician specialists.
- Ordinary membership requires 100 members physician specialists and 300 hours education of MM (30 ECTS).
- Extraordinary membership: less than 100 physician specialists, any other scientific curriculum of education with at least 220 hours.
- The annual fee for each member society of 100 Euro is exclusively used for administration and organisation of ESSOMM international events and for web site administration.
- ESSOMM does not refund travel fees to the representatives of the member societies. The delegates to ESSOMM are supported by their home society.